Wednesday 14 December 2011

Children's Christmas

Childhood Christmas
I feel childhood Christmas was more enjoyable and funny when compared to nowadays Christmas. It is just my views; now we have improved technologies and communication media to share our wishes with our dear and nears I feel the olden days Christmas were so realistic when compared to today's modern Christmas. Let me share my small childhood memories here. When I was seven years old my mom and sister were busy at making cakes during that time they forget to take care of me; on the other I was tasting Christmas wine. The time was nearly evening 7.30 as usual I went near the kennel to play with my favorite puppy.  Due to the effect of wine I don't remember what had happened after that. Next day morning only I came to know that till night 9.00 I was sleeping with my puppy in the kennel :p . That was my most memorable day in my life.

No comments: